Last updated 10/07/2018
2. What personal information do we collect and how do we collect it?
2.1 We do not hold any of your sensitive payment information.
2.2 The personal information we collect and hold includes:
• name, contact details (including email address and phone number), age, gender and Charity Partner nomination preferences. We collect this information through the form you complete to apply for a Raizor Account, or through forms you may submit in relation to promotions we run;
• details of your transactions with Raizor’s Supplier Partners. We collect this information as a result of you indicating that you are interested in an offer(s) provided on the website in relation to Raizor’s Supplier Partners. By selecting an offer, you grant us permission to track your transaction progress with the Supplier Partner;
• Redemption details, including the amount Redeemed and the Charity Partner receiving the relevant Donation Incentive;
• records of your communications and interactions with us in relation to Raizor, including when you communicate with us via phone and email; and
• details of the communication preferences you have given us, including whether you have opted in to receive Raizor promotional emails and/or direct communication from the Charity Partner you have nominated.
2.3 When you visit our website we may collect information using technology that is not apparent to you (such as “cookies”).
3. For what purpose do we collect personal information?
We may use your contact details, information about your shopping with Raizor’s Supplier Partners and other types of information about you held by us:
• to facilitate Redemptions and donations;
• to give your nominated Charity Partner(s) the ability to generate tax receipt for you where applicable;
• to allow access for your nominated Charity Partner(s) to communicate to you, in which you can unsubscribe if necessary;
• to verify your identity, including to maintain the security of your Raizor Account;
• to conduct product and market research for Raizor, Raizor’s Supplier Partners, Charity Partners, and other businesses or organisations not participating in Raizor;
• to carry out data analytics services for the purpose of providing insights and aggregated data to Raizor’s Supplier Partners, Charity Partners, and other businesses or organisations not participating in Raizor;
• to promote to you products and services provided by us, Raizor’s Supplier Partners and other businesses that are relevant to you and that we think you may want;
• to measure interest in, and improve, our products, services and websites and mobile apps;
• to administer Raizor and to administer membership;
• to deal with enquiries from you;
• to contact you if issues arise specific to you or your Raizor Account;
• to otherwise conduct and develop our business; and
• to share information where required by New Zealand law.
4. To whom may we disclose personal information?
4.1 We may disclose personal information:
• within our corporate group;
• to third parties contracted by us in order to perform our services;
• to our third-party business partners to conduct sales, marketing and advertising research and analysis (including surveys) on our behalf, which may include marketing and advertising companies, data processing companies, data analysis companies and survey analysis agencies;
• to Raizor’s Supplier Partners and Charity Partners and other businesses or organisations participating, or who have expressed an intention to participate, in Raizor; and
• to our professional financial, legal and other advisers.
4.2 We may share your personal information in other circumstances where we are specifically allowed to under the Privacy Act 1993.
5. How do we store personal information?
5.1 We take data security seriously. We store all collected information in Salesforce, the global standard for high-end data security and the proven leader in cloud security.
6. Data collected in relation to digital services
6.1 We provide information and services relating to Raizor through a range of digital and online services, including our websites and mobile apps and social media channels.
6.2 Information may be collected via your use of our website through cookies. Cookies are small data files that your browser stores on your device when you visit certain websites. The cookies on our website allow us to collect information which we use to help us remember the information you enter. It is possible to disable the acceptance of cookies from your web browser. However, doing so may restrict your ability to use some of the pages on our website.
7. Right of access to, and correction of, personal information, and other feedback
If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy, please contact us as set out below. In the case of access and correction requests, please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it. Where we decide not to make a requested correction and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information.
Email: [email protected]
Post: Raizor New Zealand Limited, Level 2, Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051