terms of service
Last updated 11/10/2018
- Access to and use of our websites and mobile apps is not guaranteed and may be restricted or blocked without prior notice for maintenance, operational or technical reasons.
- You may only access and use our websites and mobile apps to transact lawful and authorised business with us and for no other purpose.
- You must not use our websites or mobile apps to make an unauthorised, false or fraudulent transaction and you must not take any action that could interfere with the normal operation of our websites and mobile apps.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may access, view, copy, print or temporarily store textual material published by us on our websites and mobile apps for your personal use only and, when printing or storing material, in limited quantities. Any copyright notice on that material must be retained on the copy. You may not reproduce, adapt, distribute or incorporate anything from our websites and mobile apps in any other work (in whole or in part), including republishing it for any commercial or other purpose, without our express written consent.
- The copyright in all materials (including rights in text, graphics, arrangement and overall design of our websites and mobile apps) displayed or available on our websites and mobile apps either belongs to us or is used by us with permission.
- Some material on our websites and mobile apps, including trademarks and logos, is the intellectual property of third parties. We have obtained consent from these third parties for the use of their intellectual property on our websites and mobile apps. Your rights in relation to that material, if any, are as defined by the copyright owner of the material.
- Our websites and mobile apps may contain promotional information about third party products and services and links to (and frames of) third party websites. We do not endorse third party websites or third party products and services and have no liability in respect of your dealings with third parties. You maintain full responsibility for your dealings with third parties and your use of third party websites, applications, products or services.
- If you create a link to the Raizor website you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect us against any loss, damage, liability or costs or expense arising from or in connection to the link.
- Your use of our websites and mobile apps is at your own risk. Subject to any terms implied by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, where applicable) which cannot be excluded, neither we nor any other person shall be responsible or liable, in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damage, or for any loss of profit, income or savings, or any costs or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any other person, arising out of, or in connection with, your access to, or use of, our websites and mobile apps or any linked websites.
- All warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or usefulness of the information contained on our websites and mobile apps are excluded to the extent permitted by law. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever information you select for your use is free of items such as viruses, worms, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.